Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Top 40 funniest memes or Quotes of Supernatural.

1-Missouri to Dean:“Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table, I’m gonna whack you with a spoon.” 
2-Dean to sam:“Who do you think is a hotter psychic: Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt or you?” 
3-Sam:"I had a crappy guidance counselor." 
4-Dean to the scarecrow:"Dude, you fugly." 
5-Dean:“I hope your apple pie is freakin’ worth it.” 
6-Dean, mocking Sam's earnestness:"Hold me, Sam. That was beautiful." 
7-Dean:“I’m not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren’t even hot.” 
8-Dean:“That fabric softener teddy bear? Oh, I’m gonna hunt that little bitch down.” 
9-Dean:“You better take care of that car or I swear I'll haunt your ass!” 
10-Sam:"I miss conversations that didn’t start with 'this killer truck.'" 
11-Dean to Sam:"Next time you wanna get laid, find a girl that’s not so buckets-of-crazy, huh?" 
12-Dean:“My name is Dean Winchester. I ‘m an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach and frisky women. And I did not kill anyone.” 
13-Dean:“MySpace, what the hell is that? Seriously, is that like, some sort of porn site?” 
14-Sam:“This is the dumbest thing you've ever done." 
Dean:“I don't know about that. Remember that waitress in Tampa?" 
15-Dean:"Of course, the most troubling question is why do these people assume we're gay?" 
Sam:"Well, you are kind of butch. They probably think you're overcompensating." 
16-Sam to Dean:“What do you wanna do, poke her with a stick? Dude! You're not gonna poke her with a stick!” 
17-Sam:“We’re not working for the Mandroid!” 
18-Sam: "Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted." 
Dean: "Yeah, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams and they shoot rainbows out of their ass!" 
Sam: "Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?" 
19-Dean:"I think I learned a valuable lesson: Always take down your Christmas decorations after New Year's, or you might get filleted by a hooker from God". 
20-Dean to Sam:"Dude, you full-on had a girl inside you for like a whole week. That’s pretty naughty"! 
21-Sam as described by Dean:“Dean, this is a very serious investigation. We don't have any time for any of your blah blah blah blah.” 
22-Frat boy talking about his alien abduction:"They made me slow dance. 
23-Dean:"What about a human by day, a freak animal killing machine by moonlight don't you understand. I mean werewolves are badass, we haven’t seen one since we were kids." 
24-Dean: “What's a P.A.?" 
Sam: “I think it's kind of like a slave." 
25-Sam:“You know, maybe the spirits are trying to shut down the movie because they think it sucks. Because, I mean, it kinda does.” 
26-Dean: “Save room for dessert, Tiny. Hey, I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice you are two tons of fun. Just curious, is it like a thyroid problem? Or is that just some deep-seated self esteem issue? Because you know, they're just doughnuts. They're not love." 
27-Dean[b]:"Hey, see if they've got any pie. Bring me some pie. I love me some pie."
28-[b]Sam
:“I lost my shoe.” 
29-Dean:“I’m Batman!” 
30-Dean:“Snow White? I saw that movie. The porn version anyway. There was this wicked Stepmother. Woo, she was wicked.” 
31-Dean:“I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. Which is the weirdest thing I've ever said.” 
32-Dean to Sam:“Dude, could you be more gay? Don’t answer that.” 
33-talking about Bela: 
Dean:“Can I shoot her?" 
Sam:“Not in public." 
34-Bela:“You know, when this is over, we should really have angry sex." 
Dean:“Don’t objectify me." 
35-Sam:“How do you sleep at night?? 
Bela:“On silk sheets, rolling naked in money." 
36-Dixon:“Can you think of a worse hell?" 
Dean:“Well, there's Hell." 
37-Dean:"You fudgin' touch me again, I'll fudgin' kill ya! 
38-Sam and Dean (in unison): “Yeah right. Nice guess. It wasn't guess. Right, you're a mind reader. Cut it out Sam. Sam! You think you're being funny but you're being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears make-up. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchesters keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up … OK, enough!" 
39-Sam: "She was convinced that he wasn't her real daddy." 
Dean:"Who was? The plumber,hmmm? A little snaking the pipes?? 
Sam:"Dude, you're confusing reality with porn again." 
40-discussing Jeb Dexter in season 4's "Criss Angel is a Douchebag":
Sam:"He's famous, kind of." 


So guys which is your fav quote? share your fav supernatural quote in Commentbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment